University of Portsmouth Invests in New Perfect Binding Machine
Posted on - 17th August 2017
The University of Portsmouth have an in-house print room which services their students onsite. As demand has continued to increase however, the University required a solution to streamline their print and finish capabilities. Some binds were required up to 50mm at a time and it was vital that good quality binds were produced for dissertations and theses. This is where The Finishing Point stepped in.
- To enhance in-house capability
- To provide a high speed, accurate and reliable solution for high volumes of work
- To supply a good quality perfect binding machine to suit the necessary education budget
The Finishing Point have worked alongside the university for a number of years supplying consumables for other print finishing machines on site such as wire binding supplies, digital laminating foil and film. As a result of our long-standing relationship, the University approached us for a solution to their ongoing requirements. After providing a demonstration of the product, the University opted for the new Obeli Easibinder 800 A3 Perfect Binding Machine.
- Faster, accurate production
- In-house on site production - no outsourcing required
- 350 books can be produced per hour - That's 350 happy students
- Binds up to 50mm / A3 size finished books could be produced
- We're left with one happy customer and very happy students!
'We are using the machine regularly and we are very happy with the finished products'
Contact Us Today for High Quality Binding Machines
If you are looking to upgrade your binding machines, look no further than The Finishing Point. We cater to all sectors, from commercial through to educational and we have a range of styles available to suit every budget, including, but not limited to perfect binding machines, wire binding machines, thermal binding and much more. For more information, speak to us today.