With over 30 years experience of supplying print finishing equipment across the UK and Ireland, at The Finishing Point, we understand the critical requirements of the modern printer, corporate office, copy, education facility and university print shop.
In an extremely competitive industry, where the customer will accept nothing less than a quick turnaround time and the highest quality print, why should you accept anything less than the best from your suppliers?
We pride ourselves in having the highest quality manufactured products and automatic finishing equipment from the all the World Renowned Print Finishing Manufacturers as well as our own branded products sourced from all over the globe. However, we also understand to make a truly outstanding supplier, we need to match this with world class service.
At The Finishing Point Ltd, we offer unrivalled service cover in the print finishing equipment industry. We offer a full range of maintenance contracts and ad-hoc call outs as well as providing routine health and safety tests and certificates for both the Ideal and EBA guillotine ranges.
We also carry a full complement of genuine Ideal/EBA/Duplo/GBC & GMP spares in both our central UK Stores in Cheshire and each engineers vehicle, thus ensuring a swift response and repair to any fault without the need for costly and time wasting return visits. During each routine maintenance call, we will also advise of any wearing parts that may need to be replaced sooner, thus preventing any breakdown in the first place. Our contracts will not only ensure you trouble free operation they will also extend the life of a valuable asset and give you a point of call should a fault develop.
Our contracts include full Health & Safety Compliance as the absolute minimum and start from under £400 + VAT.
We are the largest independent Print Finishing Service team in the UK offers:
- 10 UK based engineers and technical staff
- Ideal/Duplo & GMP Diamond Partner
- Ranked number 1 partner with Duplo/Ideal and GMP UK
- Best response time for finishing equipment in the UK
- Each engineer is equipped with Laptop Diagnostics and the latest Manufacturer Software
- Engineers can identify and order parts from site to avoid delays in the rare instance we don't have the exact part
- Customer welcome pack to ensure smooth after sales service and agreed customer training levels
- Auto service scheduling system using the latest in Database technologies
- Online product technical centre (login account required)
- Large stockist of Ideal/EBA and Polar Guillotine Blades and Cut Sticks
- Full team trained and certified by Duplo International, Ideal/EBA Germany, GBC UK, Renz Germany, GMP (Korea), James Burn International
If you would like any further information about TFP Service cover or you would like to book a call simply fill out the form below and one of our friendly service team will contact you within a few hours.