The Finishing Point Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (hereafter referred to as TFP). TFP Ltd specialise in the sale and service of print finishing equipment and associated consumables.
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at TFP Ltd and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We will handle your data fairly and legally at all times. We are committed to being transparent about what data we collect about you and/or your business and how we use it.
This policy, which applies whether you visit our premises and showroom, use your mobile device or go on-line, provides you with information about:
- how we use your data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and - your legal rights relating to your personal data.
How we use your data
TFP Ltd uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
- to enable TFP to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example tax accounting and invoice and purchase recording)
Marketing and Promotional communications
TFP uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest TFP offers.
TFP aims to update you about products & services which are of interest and relevant to you and your business.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
1. making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails
2. contacting TFP via phone on 01925 418222
3. contacting TFP by email at email@example.com
Sharing data with third parties
Our service providers and suppliers
In order, to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
TFP only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to TFP and to you, and for no other purposes.
Other third parties
Aside from our service providers, TFP will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
- our carefully selected partners who supply other branded products and services (for example consumables importers/suppliers), if we have your consent to do so;
- credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments or credit accounts.
- governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so: -
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and - for the protection of our employees and customers.
What data do TFP collect:
TFP will collect data concerning some or all of the following details relating to you and your business:
- Name and/or your business name and address
-Contact details including where available; email address and phone numbers
-Purchase history; including invoices, credits and delivery details
Records of equipment specific to servicing you may have received or may wish to receive in the future
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
How can I exercise my rights under the GDPR?
If you have any questions about how TFP uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
phone us on: 01925 418222
e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
write to us at: TFP Ltd. 222 Europa Boulevard. Westbrook. Warrington. WA5 7TN